The 8 Most Important Skills A Good Organo Gold Sponsor Needs
1. Friendly and open, and available to talk. It can be difficult when setting up with Organo Gold to learn the ropes. Having a sponsor available to talk it through is important. The sponsor needs to be willing and able to chat through any difficulties.
2. Directing without dictating. The great thing about this is that it’s your decision to go into business. People choose this option to be free of bosses – having loose reins is important.
3. Being connected and up to date. It’s a fast moving business world out there, and people need to be kept informed. Information flow down the line is important.
4. Engaging and building the company. You don’t want someone looking towards retirement. They need to be energised and willing to grow the company.
5. Personable. It means nothing if you can’t connect personally with your sponsor.
6. Being active in helping! This is a relationship-driven business oppportunity. Though you don’t want a micromanaging boss, you don’t want someone who’s totally hands off either.
7. Friendly, outgoing and fun! No-one likes a sourpuss. Having fun is all part of the enterprise!
8. Bold and honest. You need trust to be able to excel, clearly!
Before joining the Organo Gold team it’s worth considering all these things carefully.
If you want to be connected to one of the strongest sponsors in Organo Gold fill out the form below and a sponsor in your area will contact you.